Click here for a full list of products/services currently in demand by manufacturers participating in this event.
To participate in STEP and potentially qualify for a free booth at the DIMBC Expo, you must:
Meet the following eligibility requirements:
– Comply with SBA Size Standards (Check the size standard for your industry here.)
– Been in business for no less than 1 year on the date on which assistance is provided under a STEP grant.
– Operating profitably based on U.S. operations.
– Demonstrated understanding of the costs associated with exporting and doing business with foreign
purchasers, including the costs of freight forwarding, customs brokers, packing and shipping.
– Have in effect a strategic plan for exporting (The San Diego CITD can assist you with this).
– Complete an Export Readiness Assessment.
If you are interested in participating in this activity, please complete the form below. Once you complete your registration, a San Diego CITD International Trade Specialist will contact you with further details. If you have any questions about the program call (619) 482-6393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.